This blog is for everyone who uses words.

The ordinary-sized words are for everyone, but the big ones are especially for children.



Thursday 30 June 2022

A fond farewell.

 The Word Den began on 23rd January 2011 with a post about the word hippopotamus.

I've thoroughly enjoyed writing something here very nearly every day since then. A writer's life can be quite a solitary one, and it's been lovely to know that there have been people all over the world reading - and I hope enjoying - these brief bits of nonsense on literally thousands of topics. I've learned a huge amount... 

...admittedly I've forgotten most of what I've learned, but hey...

Anyway, this seems to be the moment to stop. I'm very well, thank you, but it's time for a change.

Thank you very much indeed for your company over all these years, and very best wishes (but not kind regards, which is a stupid and boring way to end a message) to you all,

With love from

Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome, but please make them suitable for The Word Den's family audience.